Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Quirky Meme

I was tagged by Janis a little while back to do this meme, and here (finally!) are my answers. I had a whole list in my head & of course it vanished at one point.

I suspect I have done this one before... but I'm not going to go looking until I'm finished... I want to see if I give the same answers! ; )

Mention six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged. If you participate, let the person know who tagged you you’ve posted your quirks!

1. I cannot let the closet doors in my house remain open -- even just a crack (and especially if I'm going to sleep!). They have to be closed, tight!

2. I don't eat my red Smarties (kind of like M&Ms) last... but I do separate them by colour. Black go first; pink & purple last.

3. Dh & I work in the same office building, & every morning before we split up & head to our respective floors, I tell him, "Be good & be careful." We started saying "Be good" after we saw "ET." The "be careful" part started after Sept. 11/01...

4. I have been known to eat chocolate chips from my kitchen cupboards when I'm craving chocolate.

5. I use a paper Filofax week at a glance calendar, & use different coloured pens for different things. Red is birthdays & anniversaries, purple is for daily notes about the weather, black is for bills due on that date. Green is for marking them off when they're paid!

6. I hate mushrooms, but I will tolerate cream of mushroom soup in casseroles. ; )

I think just about everybody has already done this one... but if you haven't, consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, #4 is my dirty little secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #3! D and I used to work together (that is where we met) and I miss it so much some times.

    #6: I hate mushrooms, too. Same way, though, I'll eat the soup stuff in casseroles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike most mushrooms most of the time. And I HATE cream of mushroom soup! Blech, blech, blech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, I do #4 ALL THE TIME. LOL!!!
    Thanks for playing, loribeth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally did this one - thanks for giving me something to do besides worry about all of my CRAP!

    ReplyDelete