Monday, May 9, 2016

#MicroblogMondays: THAT day (again) :p

Some years, Voldemort Day (That Day Which Shall Not Be Named) sucks more (or less) than others.

This was one of those years that it sucked. Big time. Although by the end of the day, I had worked through most of my angst & was feeling better. I chose to hide out at home all day with my laptop, catching up on my blog reading & commenting, trying to ignore all the happy/#blessed posts on Facebook, and playing solitaire on my cool new toy (errrr, smartphone).

Hope the day was kind to all of you, whatever frame of mind you found yourselves in.

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here    

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Loribeth. 😞 Glad you took care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Sometimes it passes without incident. Other times it doesn't. I'm short this year if was sucky. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Loribeth, hugs!
    (in our part of the world, Voldemort-not-to-be named day is in March, so May is easier for me).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you won a lot at solitaire. I plan to reward myself with a few rounds this afternoon when I finish my work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should spend the whole day in a spa, how does that sound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely! :) I actually did that for a few of those birthdays divisible by 5, or a half-day anyway -- facial, full-hour massage, mani & pedi. It was well worth it! :)

      Delete
  6. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I wanted to chime in and offer up some hugs. Sorry it was a tough day!

    ReplyDelete